- Create a new Student Directed Seminar
- check out two past Student Directed Seminars for ideas
- Attend the NGDI Distinguished Lectureship Seminar Series and mix and mingle with NGDI researchers
- Keep up to date on conferences and events through the NGDI Newsletter (sign up here)
- Follow us on twitter
- NEW Check out My Science Career website here.
- List yourself as an NGDI Student Member by downloading our Member form and sending to email@example.com
- Watch for opportunities for internships with NGDI (coming soon)
- Experience global internships with AIESEC.ca
- Educate village members about HIV through the Global Initiative for Village Empowerment (GIVE)
- Find out what UBC Go Global has to offer
- NEW CSIH MentorNet – Connecting students and young professions interested in Global Health with individuals experienced in the field.
- Join student groups on campus that advocate for awareness in global health and neglected diseases work.
- And other advocacy groups outside UBC such as:
- END 7
- For more see our global health links page (coming soon)