Researcher and Faculty Resources
- Support student’s interest in neglected global diseases through Directed Studies course (contact us for topic ideas)
- Mentor students to put together a Student Directed Seminar
- Encourage your students to attend the NGDI Distinguished Lectureship Seminar Series
- Keep up to date on conferences and events through the NGDI Newsletter (sign up here)
- Become a mentor to students submitting to the NGDI Student Global Health Journal
- Follow us on twitter
- Let us highlight your work as an NGDI Member by downloading our Member form and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us for information on partnership development ideas.
- Review funding opportunities by deadline date.
- Contact us for access to additional international funding for trainees.
- Create multidisciplinary research opportunities by utilizing the Delivery Model to inform your projects
- Advocate for NGDI-UBC by collaborating with us on journal articles in your field of expertise.
- Join groups that advocate for awareness in global health and neglected diseases work, such as the Canadian Coalition for Global Health